this is what I had for lunch, it’s Banana Romaine Smoothie :) This is filled with B Vitamins, over 100% of your Vitamin C, 71% of your daily Iron need, as well as plenty complete proteins. Anyways ! Here’s the recipe :)
• 1 Head of Romaine Lettuce, Finely Chopped
• 6+ Ripe, Spotty Bananas (6 Minimum but you can use more if you like)
• Around 4oz of water, or more if you want the smoothie a bit thinner
• A High Speed Blender such as a vitamix or blendtec
1. Blend up your chopped Romaine with your water first. Start on a low speed then go higher. Use a very minimal amount of water, just enough to get your lettuce blended.
2. After the romaine and water are nice and blended, start adding in your bananas one by one as the blender is running on a lower speed .
3. Once all your bananas are in turn the blender up to a high speed and WALA !!! Your smoothie should be finished :)
Calories: Around 650-700